Miranda IM Portable brings all the functionality and features of the popular cross-network IM client Miranda right to your pocket.
Miranda IM Portable can easily be installed in any USB memory device so that you always have a tool to chat with your online buddies, no matter which network they connect to or which computer you're using. Pocket-sized Miranda IM Portable is light on resources, works fast and leaves no trace on the host system's Registry.
Miranda IM Portable supports multiple networks, which means you'll be able to talk to people on ICQ, AIM, MSN, Jabber, Yahoo! and even IRC. The program's interface and general design is honestly not the most brilliant I've seen, but the program is so handy and easy to use that it makes up for it.
Also, though Miranda IM Portable is quite a basic client, you can add loads of new features by means of plugins – just like the Firefox extensions, but for Miranda.
Save Miranda IM Portable in your USB memory stick and you'll be able to chat with your IM buddies anytime, anywhere.
- – IPv6 support
- – Unicode avatar paths support
- – Per plugin language pack support
- – Gadu-Gadu: Added login notifications
- – Updated zlib library
- – Updated scriver with new search engines
- – Improved image handling services
- – Gadu-Gadu: Improved error notifications
- – Gadu-Gadu: Improved cancelling connection attempt
- – Yahoo: Fixed contact authorization issues
- – Yahoo: Fixed client detection